What is LIQUID SHIO KOJI?
- SHIO KOJI is a traditional Japanese condiment.
- Hanamaruki is the only company that makes SHIO KOJI in the liquid form.
- LIQUID SHIO KOJI can be used as a marinade for meat and fish, and also as a seasoning for stewed or stir-fried dishes.
- Non-GMO certified (NSF Non-GMO True North)
Hanamaruki’s LIQUID SHIO KOJI is not heat-treated, and the enzymes it contains remain active. These enzymes are effective in neutralizing natural strong scents from meat as it is cooked and also enhance the texture by creating a soft and tender product.Adding LIQUID SHIO KOJI in even small amounts increases the amount of amino acids in a dish, giving you a full-flavored finish.
The ingredients of SHIO KOJI are very simple
- LIQUID SHIO KOJI is made from all-natural ingredients, and poses no health concern associated with artificial additives.
What is Koji?
Koji is malted rice used in the fermentation process for Miso, Sake, Soy sauce, and other fermented products